SIDNEY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Sidney Fire Department will be dedicating a new fire truck next Tuesday, the department announced Friday.
The new apparatus, called Quint 3, is a dual engine and ladder that provides five functions: pump, water tank, fire hose, aerial device, and ground ladder. Quint 3 has a 10-foot ladder and will be replacing Ladder 5, which has been out of service for over a year.
Part of the cermonies will include the fire truck’s first bath and announcing the retirement of the old rig, according to the department.
- ‘I needed to say something before I could move on’: Chrissy Teigen posts heartbreaking essay about pregnancy loss
- Dodgers star and former Dayton Dragon pulled from World Series after testing positive for COVID-19
- Hospitals prepare as hospitalizations rise in the Miami Valley
- Montgomery County reaches settlement agreements with PGO
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man