SIDNEY, Ohio (WDTN) – Sidney Police are looking for a suspect that was involved in a hit-and-skip accident Tuesday morning.
Sidney Police posted a photo of the vehicle involved to its Facebook page Tuesday. The crash happened at the intersection of North and Main Avenues. Police say that an older model gold truck rear-ended a vehicle that was stopped at a traffic light and left the scene.
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton
- Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop