DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A report of shots fired at a home in Dayton Monday night prompted Dayton Police to call for assistance, according to authorities.
Authorities say that someone was trying to break into a home in the 4100 block of Shenandoah Drive at around 8:30 pm Monday. Shots were fired in the incident and police asked for assistance.
A car took off from the scene.
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will have additional details as they become available.
- Trotwood man sentenced to 8 years in prison for 2019 fatal shooting
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Dayton International Airport gets updated TSA technology to help with boarding process
- Lights at Historic Clifton Mill to begin this Friday, guidelines in place for COVID-19
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble becomes more obvious with masks