DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police say they have made an arrest in the case of a Dayton woman who was shot to death over the weekend.
The Montgomery County Coroner identified the victim as Krysten Connally, 32, of Dayton. Her death has been ruled a homicide.
Dayton Police responded to the shooting on Hillpoint Lane around 8:47 a.m. Saturday morning.
Montgomery County Regional dispatch told 2 NEWS the woman died after being shot in the head while in the driveway.
Police confirmed Monday afternoon that an arrest was made.
- Parents, Ohio Education Association weigh in March 1 return to in-person learning
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- 5 Dayton-area law enforcement agencies partner with mental health intervention specialists
- Buffalo Soldiers helped lay the foundation of what is now Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19