JEFFERSON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – Police found a man shot in a car in Jefferson Township Thursday night.
Montgomery County Sheriff’s deputies conducted a traffic stop on a 2009 black 4-door Lincoln around 9:20 p.m., when the driver pulled into a driveway on Hanover Avenue.
Deputies asked the man to step out of the car and the driver responded that he could not because he was shot.
The man was taken to Miami Valley Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities did not give out information on a potential suspect.
- How to apply for Troy’s Human Relations Commission
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses