DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – One person is dead after a shooting in Dayton on Thanksgiving Day, according to the Montgomery County Coroner.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened in the 300 block of Kenwood Avenue just before 3:40 pm. Both victims were taken to Miami Valley Hospital. David Blane, 30, died Thursday as a result of the injuries.
No one has yet been taken into custody in connection with the incident.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- J&J vaccine not linked to death of college student from Columbus, coroner says
- NYPD: Ohio man with assault rifle arrested in Times Square subway station
- Clark County issues boil advisory for Lawrenceville water district starting Monday
- Vaccine clinics to relocate from Dayton Convention Center and Bethesda Temple
- Greene County man accused of shooting ODNR officer federally charged for illegal gun possession