DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An investigation is underway after a shooting overnight left a Dayton man dead.
Dayton Police tell 2 NEWS it happened around 1:20 a.m. on Monday in the 900 block of Leland Avenue.
The victim was identified as 46-year-old Jeffery Ferguson.
On Thursday, Dayton Police said they were offering a $2,500 reward for information on the case and that Ferguson had been shot through his home’s door.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 937-222-STOP.
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice