DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An investigation is underway after a shooting overnight left a Dayton man dead.
Dayton Police tell 2 NEWS it happened around 1:20 a.m. on Monday in the 900 block of Leland Avenue.
The victim was identified as 46-year-old Jeffery Ferguson.
On Thursday, Dayton Police said they were offering a $2,500 reward for information on the case and that Ferguson had been shot through his home’s door.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 937-222-STOP.
- Veterans age 60 and older receive vaccine at Dayton VA clinic
- Shenise Turner-Sloss kicks off campaign for Dayton City Commission
- Miami Valley Military History Museum hosts event to raise awareness of potential move
- Englewood Lee’s Famous Recipe restaurant first in Miami Valley to test new AI technology at the drive-thru
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday: 1,774 new cases, 54 deaths