DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The two men killed during a shooting at an Euclid Ave. apartment complex on Wednesday night have been identified by the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office.
Chrishawn Perkins, 25 years old, was pronounced dead at the scene. Darryl Guy, 25 years old of Dayton, was pronounced dead later at Miami Valley Hospital.
The shooting occured in an apartment on the 1000 block of South Euclid Avenue just after 10 p.m. on Wednesday. Dayton Police said one person was dead at the scene while another was transported to Miami Valley Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Dayton Police didn’t say if a suspect was in custody. Homicide detectives are investigating the incident.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten’s last unbeaten falls as race to the top tightens
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Girls inspired as Vice President Kamala Harris takes oath
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill