DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – One person is in the hospital after a shooting in Dayton Monday night.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS the shooting happened shortly before 8:20 p.m. in the 1600 block of Darst Avenue. Police say upon their arrival, they found a victim on the ground suffering from gunshot wounds.
Their condition is unknown at this time.
No arrests have yet been made, and police could not immediately say if the victim and the suspect knew each other. However, on Tuesday, Dayton Police released a photo of a man who is wanted in connection with the crime.
- Peaceful protest planned for Huber Heights shopping center
- Dayton VA Medical Center returns to full patient capacity
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported