HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office announced that it is investigating an infant’s death in Harrison Township.
Sheriff’s deputies responded to the 1900 block of Gant Ave. in Harrison Township at around 8:30 am Thursday morning on a report of a 4-month-old infant not breathing. Deputies performed CPR until medic arrives, who transported the infant the Dayton Children’s where they were pronounced dead.
Detectives with the Sheriff’s Office are investigating the death, the Sheriff’s Office said.
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton
- Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop