DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Several people were taken to the hospital after a crash on W. Third Street under the I-75 bridge.
An SUV ended up on its side after the two-vehicle crash. Crews had to use equipment to cut at least one person out of the SUV.
It is unknown at this time how many were taken to the hospital or the severity of any injuries.
- A routine physical at school may have saved a Memphis boy’s life
- Poll: Many in US support Trump decision to kill Iran general
- U.S. 35 EB reopens after early morning crash
- Houston building explosion shakes city, scatters debris
- Ohio school voucher program debate heats up as Feb. 1 enrollment date nears