DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Several people were taken to the hospital after a crash on W. Third Street under the I-75 bridge.
An SUV ended up on its side after the two-vehicle crash. Crews had to use equipment to cut at least one person out of the SUV.
It is unknown at this time how many were taken to the hospital or the severity of any injuries.
- The most — and least — affordable neighborhoods in the U.S., according to Trulia
- Indiana couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Cleveland Browns battle Kansas City Chiefs in AFC divisional playoff game
- ‘Spectacular’ bright-orange bat species discovered in West Africa
- Dog returns to her Hawaii family after a 12-year journey