DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Several people were taken to the hospital after a crash on W. Third Street under the I-75 bridge.
An SUV ended up on its side after the two-vehicle crash. Crews had to use equipment to cut at least one person out of the SUV.
It is unknown at this time how many were taken to the hospital or the severity of any injuries.
- 2 dead in Darke County crash
- Peaceful protest at Huber Heights shopping center
- Dayton VA Medical Center returns to full patient capacity
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley