DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Several people were taken to the hospital after a crash on W. Third Street under the I-75 bridge.
An SUV ended up on its side after the two-vehicle crash. Crews had to use equipment to cut at least one person out of the SUV.
It is unknown at this time how many were taken to the hospital or the severity of any injuries.
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student
- Lawmakers worried removing troops from Afghanistan will create space for terror groups
- House committee investigates opioid abuse spike during pandemic