KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Several people were detained and several other people were arrested following a narcotics search warrant in Kettering.
The narcotics search warrant was executed at a home in the 2100 block of Pittsfield Street, according to Kettering Police. Police are still processing the scene.
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will have additional details as they become available.
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- One person shot near Grandview Medical Center