MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Several emergency medics have been called to a crash involving an RTA bus on Dog Leg Road in Butler Township.
The crash happened around 6 a.m. in the 10000 block of Dog Leg Road.
Huber Heights dispatchers told 2 NEWS at least four ambulances were called to the scene. It is not known how many vehicles were involved or how many people were injured, but dispatchers said it is believed all the injuries are believed to be minor.
Butler Township police told 2 NEWS an RTA bus struck a pole in the parking lot of a business. No other vehicles were involved. 2 NEWS is working to learn how many people were on the bus at the time of the crash.
- Santa’s mailbox in Miamisburg bringing Christmas joy to families this holiday
- Woman arrested after shooting in Sidney Sunday Morning
- First accumulating snow of the 2020 season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 7,700+ new daily cases reported
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead