CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Several crashes on southbound I-675 near Far Hills Avenue caused traffic delays Thursday evening.
The right lanes were closed between Wilmington Pike and SR-48 until crews could clear the scene.
Centerville Police could not immediately say how many cars were involved or if anyone was seriously injured.
Drivers were encouraged to use caution and expect delays in the area.
- Parents, Ohio Education Association weigh in March 1 return to in-person learning
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- 5 Dayton-area law enforcement agencies partner with mental health intervention specialists
- Buffalo Soldiers helped lay the foundation of what is now Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19