BEAVERCREEK TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – Between six to 10 animals were killed in a barn fire in Greene County, the Beavercreek Township Fire Department said.
Crews were called at around 4 am to the barn on Hanes Road after a passerby went to the fire station to report the fire. When firefighters got to the scene, the barn was fully engulfed.
No one was injured in the fire, however several goats and dogs died. Nearly six to 10 animals in total were killed.
The barn is a total loss. There is no word on the cause of the fire.
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree turns on, with virus restrictions
- Trump threatens to veto defense bill unless it ends protections for social media companies
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members
- Vandalia-Butler Schools returns to in-person learning Wednesday