CARLISLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews and mutual aid crews from Montgomery County were called to the scene of a reported fire at a factory in Carlisle.
Our sister station in Cincinnati, WLWT, reports there was a fire at the Mar-Flex Waterproofing and Building Solutions Monday.
A representative from the company tells 2 NEWS all 10 people inside of the building at the time and were not hurt.
The representative said static electricity is common in the building and it ignited in solvent and storage bins.
Crews from Warren and Montgomery Counties responded to the call in the 500 block of Business Parkway.
2 NEWS has a crew on the scene and we’ll update you with the latest information as it becomes available to us.