DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews responded to several accidents on I-75 in the Dayton area on Monday evening.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS a semi crashed into a median wall around 7:30 p.m. on I-75 northbound just past North Main Street. Medics were called to the scene but it is unclear at this time if anyone was seriously injured.
In a nearby separate accident around the same time, on I-75 southbound near SR-4, it appears that an SUV and another vehicle were involved in a collision. A dark-colored SUV landed on its side.
We are working to learn if anyone was injured in the crash.
Regional Dispatch also tells 2 NEWS a semi was involved in a crash with a truck on I-75 southbound near Mile Marker 56 and overturned onto its side. No injuries were reported.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Gov. DeWine allows local officials to make decisions on county fairs
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal
- Protest in downtown Columbus broken up after demonstrators breach Ohio Statehouse