BUTLER TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – The ramp from I-70 EB to I-75 NB is reopen after crews cleared the scene of a crash involving an overturned semi.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol tells 2 NEWS that just before 10:30 p.m., a semi carrying paper rolls overturned on the ramp. Officials say the three rolls of paper fell into the embankment and were recovered.
Officials say no one was injured and the cause of the accident is undetermined.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say