DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The ramp from I-75 southbound to US-35 is closed due to an overturned semi.
It happened Thursday afternoon near mile marker 53. It is unclear at this time what may have caused the accident.
There is no word if the driver was injured, and officials could not immediately say how long the area will be shut down.
Drivers should exercise caution in the area.
- Parents, Ohio Education Association weigh in March 1 return to in-person learning
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- 5 Dayton-area law enforcement agencies partner with mental health intervention specialists
- Buffalo Soldiers helped lay the foundation of what is now Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19