DARKE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The driver of a semi sustained minor injuries after a crash in Darke County early Tuesday morning, according to the Darke County Sheriff’s Office.
The crash happened at around 6 am on Greenville-St. Mary’s Road, east of U.S.-127, just south of The Village of North Star.
According to authorities, the semi ended up in a creek. The driver sustained only minor injuries. There is no word on what caused the crash.
- Habitat for Humanity repairs tornado damaged home of Vietnam War veteran
- 2 adults, 2 children hospitalized after Moraine 3-car crash
- Franklin man indicted on kidnapping, theft charges
- Largest California wildfire threatens marijuana-growing area
- Sheriff: Several homes hit by gunfire on Fer Don Rd.