Morning sunshine will help to burn off the morning frost. Later this afternoon, there will be an increase in clouds. An approaching storm system will bring an increase in winds tonight along with some showers.
TODAY: Increasing clouds, PM spotty shower? High 52
TONIGHT: Rain develops, becoming breezy. Temperatures steady or slowly rising. Low 48
SUNDAY: Wind advisory. Morning showers, windy and clearing skies. Temperatures slowly falling. Morning high 52.
The upcoming week looks mainly dry with seasonable temperatures. Highs in the 40s and low 50s.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge