GREENE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – An inmate is back in custody after he escaped from authorities at Greene Memorial Hospital Friday night.
The Greene County Sheriff’s Office alerted the public to the situation after Bobbie Hagen ran from a deputy. Xenia Police advised residents in the area to lock their doors until Hagen was captured.
Shortly before 1 a.m. on Saturday, authorities announced that Hagen was back in custody.
- Clark County finds West Nile Virus in local mosquitoes
- Clark County confirms first case of MIS-C, a syndrome caused by COVID-19 in children
- Oscar-winning movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- 2 dead, 1 hospitalized after Madison Township crash