GREENE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – An inmate is back in custody after he escaped from authorities at Greene Memorial Hospital Friday night.
The Greene County Sheriff’s Office alerted the public to the situation after Bobbie Hagen ran from a deputy. Xenia Police advised residents in the area to lock their doors until Hagen was captured.
Shortly before 1 a.m. on Saturday, authorities announced that Hagen was back in custody.
- You can pay to spend a night floating in a tent on the Great Miami River
- MANHUNT: Suspect still at large after 3 people killed in NW Austin shooting incident
- Gem City Selfie Museum coming to the Miami Valley in the summer
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 1,076 additional cases reported, 27 hospitalizations
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84