CLAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Clayton church has upped their efforts to wipe out school lunch debt in the area by adding Eaton to their list as the tenth school to benefit from their fundraiser.
Salem Church of God has been raising money for over a week to cover all student lunch debts, saying they’ve raised more than $40,000 so far.
They also plan to create an Angel Fund in Northmont to continue fighting food insecurity in the area.
- Employees safely evacuated after fire at business on Needmore Avenue
- 1 hospitalized after car flips over on US-35 near South Smithville Road
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- Man found unresponsive, injured on side of road in Harrison Township
- 2 women tried to spend $1 million bill at Dollar General store in Tennessee