DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The transit center platform at Wright Stop Plaza is set to reopen Sunday, Nov. 22, after over a month of being closed.
The Greater Dayton RTA closed the platform in October to perform construction on Jefferson Street. They estimated that contractors would finish sometime around Friday, Nov. 20.
RTA officials told 2 NEWS that the platform would have opened Saturday, Nov. 21, but the city of Dayton asked that it be delayed so they could stripe the new asphalt.
- Food pantries, organizations try to keep up with increasing need around holidays
- OSU game against Illinois Saturday canceled due to COVID-19 test results
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- With God’s Grace Free Grocery Store to open Dec. 17, volunteers needed