DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Greater Dayton RTA is welcoming electric scooter company Spin into the city on Wednesday with a launch party.
San Francisco-based Spin scooters will become another option for people within the area to explore the city.
Details like safety tips, city rules, and a group ride session will be explained at the launch party.
The event kicks off at 11 am at Courthouse Square, located at 23 N. Main St. in Dayton.
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Live streamed video shows priest in Beirut run for cover after explosions
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends