BUTLER TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews responded to a semi that rolled over the ramp from I-70 eastbound to northbound I-75 Tuesday afternoon.
Around 1:50 pm, the entire semi rolled off the ramp down a hill near mile marker 33. The Ohio State Highway Patrol says the semi failed to negotiate the curve.
All roadways and ramps in the surrounding area remained open as crews worked to clear the scene.
The driver was taken to Miami Valley Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Charges against him are pending.
- Ohio State’s Marcus Hooker sentenced, fined on OVI charge after pleading guilty
- American Idol judge Luke Bryan tests positive for COVID before 1st live show
- Apple working on 2 new smart-home products, report says
- Montgomery County receives $15.8 million to provide rental assistance
- Studies show getting the COVID-19 vaccine could be annual