DAYTON, Ohio – The city of Riverside submitted four potential sites to replace the former Greyhound hub in Trotwood.
The hub, located at the northwest RTA transit facility, will quit housing Greyhound at the end of October. The hub was supposed to close this weekend, but it’s been extended through October.
“Montgomery County put it out there that Greyhound was looking for another site,” Riverside City Manager Mark Carpenter said. “We initially came up with five sites, but we submitted four.”
Greyhound is in need of a small terminal hub. According to notes from Wednesday’s city council meeting, an office space of less than 100-square-feet is required. The hub would service two buses per day.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive