RIVERSIDE, Ohio (WDTN) — The Montgomery County Coroner has identified the man killed Thursday night after he hit by a car on Woodman Drive in Riverside.
Montgomery County Coroner Dr. Kent Harshbarger said Friday 71-year-old John Myers was killed in the 1300 block of Woodman after he was struck by a car around 8:20 p.m.
Police told 2 NEWS Myers was wearing dark clothing when he walked into the road and a driver did not see him. The driver of the car was not injured in the incident.
The cause and manner of death has not been determined.
- Wright State University students providing COVID-19 contact tracing support to local health departments
- Northridge Local Schools to stay remote for remainder of semester
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back