RIVERSIDE, Ohio (WDTN) — Riverside Police performed a routine traffic stop on Warrendale Avenue Thursday morning and discovered a man who was suffering from a gunshot wound.
The man told police he was shot in the area of Pennswood Drive and Old Troy Pike in Huber Heights. He was then taken to Miami Valley Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Huber Heights Police are currently investigating the incident and ask anyone with information to contact them at 937-233-1565.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Public Health discusses what Level 4 guidelines could look like
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system