DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Riverside Police Department arrested a man wanted for an aggravated robbery attempt over the weekend.
According to a press release, the suspect was arrested at 5 a.m. on Sunday while sitting in a stolen vehicle in the 1800 block of Harshman Road.
The suspect was wanted in reference to an aggravated robbery attempt that occurred on Saturday in the 4000 block of Schwinn Drive.
Police said the suspect was in a stolen truck and attempted to steal a person’s dump trailer. The suspect pointed a gun at the person who returned fire, striking the suspect’s stolen truck. No injuries were reported.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge