GREEN COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Greene County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to follow up on leads into the Leonid Clark death investigation.
A $5,000 reward is being offered for information into Clark’s death that leads to an arrest and conviction.
Officials say they think they are close to finding the person responsible, but now they need the public’s help to finalize their suspicions.
“Mainly, what we’re looking for is confirmation of what we suspect at this time already,” says Captain Sean Magoteaux with the Greene County Sheriff’s Office.
“Daily, we’re receiving tips and evidence leading towards the cause of his death. Those are things we’re following up on a daily basis. It’s taking up most of our time,” said Captain Magoteaux.
The Greene County Sheriff’s Office tip line is 937-562-4819 or contact Detective Duane Gilbert at 937-562-4813.
- Mark Wahlberg donates 1.3M face masks to schools across the country
- GOP senators continue meetings with SCOTUS nominee as Democrats boycott
- Thousands of airline workers face furloughs, lay offs after Congress misses deadline to provide aid
- Greene County lawmakers meet with local business owners to discuss easing COVID restrictions
- Discarded mail contained no Wisconsin ballots, officials say