DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Restaurant employees can apply to get a check for $500 from the National Restaurant Association’s Educational Foundation Restaurant Employee Relief Fund.
The fund was launched to support U.S. restaurant workers impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
Starting April 2, those eligible can apply at this website to receive a one-time check for $500 that they can use for bills, housing, utilities, groceries, childcare, medical bills, student loans, or transportation.
The grants will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- 2 Champaign County residents arrested on federal charges related to involvement at Capitol riot
- Hundreds gather in Dayton’s Wright-Dunbar neighborhood to march on MLK Day
- Leaders young and old say Dr. King’s message resonates today
- Humans now being legally composted in Washington