DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Registration is open for Tour de Donut, a unique bicycle event that allows you to take well-deserved donut breaks!
For each donut the rider eats and keeps down during their ride, 5 minutes will be deducted from their ride time.
There are prizes available in several classes including a championship jersey for best adjusted “donut time.”
- Another 35,000 file for unemployment in Ohio, but claims continue to decrease
- Lawmakers to get classified briefing on Russia bounty intel
- US adds 4.8 million jobs as unemployment falls to 11.1%
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer