DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Real Estate Crush hosted “A Thankful Toast” Tuesday night at Lilly’s Bistro. All proceeds benefit the Artemis Center, which provides resources to women and children who are victims of domestic violence.
“I can tell Artemis has been close to a lot of my friends, so it’s a group that we wanted to help raise money for,” said Elizabeth Cooper, founding partner of Dayton Real Estate Crush.
If you or someone you know needs help with a domestic abuse situation, you can call or email the Artemis Center.
- ‘It makes a big difference,’ Gov. DeWine applauds Springfield food bank’s grand opening
- Lawsuit filed against roofing contractor for allegedly ripping off tornado victims
- State launches new program between schools, businesses
- Virginia officer dies after being dragged by vehicle fleeing traffic stop
- ‘Sopranos’ actress says Weinstein raped her in the mid-1990s