DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The ramp from I-75 south to US-35 is closed due to a hazardous material investigation.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS a 55-gallon drum is in the roadway and Hazmat teams are working to determine what it us,
The incident happened around 10:15 a.m. Tuesday. The ramp is closed while crews work to clean up the area.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will keep you updated when more information is available.
- Ohio Department of Education issues guidelines for schools in Level 4 counties
- UK authorizes Pfizer vaccine for emergency use
- ‘I’m a shell of myself’: Oregon COVID-19 long haulers describe debilitating symptoms
- UD fans, Brown Street restaurants say restricted home-opener felt different
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy