An area of low pressure will gradually move east as the day progresses. This will allow rain to taper off from west to east. Winds may gust as high as 40 mph with this storm system throughout the day. Winds will relax overnight tonight.
TODAY: Rain tapers off this afternoon, windy and cooler. High 53
TONIGHT: Decreasing clouds and winds. Low 35
MONDAY: Mostly sunny and pleasant. High 62
Highs in the 60s for much of the week ahead. Rain chances from Tuesday through Thursday.
- DeWine: Ohio colleges to test 3 percent of student population for COVID-19 weekly
- Over 256K saws sold at Lowe’s recalled for remaining on when switched off
- How a Texas town is using poop to beat COVID-19 outbreaks
- ‘What a treasure the region really is’: There’s a lot to do in Ohio’s Appalachian region
- ‘The most frustrating experience of my life,’ says finder of Forrest Fenn’s hidden treasure