The rain is over, after receiving nearly an inch of rain on Saturday. Morning clouds will give way to some afternoon sunshine. Winds will be howling at times with gusts up to 40 mph but relaxing by late in the day.
Tonight winds will become light which may allow for some patchy fog to develop by the Monday morning commute.
TODAY: Decreasing clouds and gusty winds. High 62
TONIGHT: Mainly clear and cooler. Low 43
MONDAY: AM patchy fog. Becoming partly sunny and pleasant. High 66
Tuesday will be the warmest day of the week with highs approaching 70. Tracking another storm system for Wednesday and Thursday which should bring in more rain. This system will bring in much cooler temperatures by Friday.
- Monroe Police identify man who died after double shooting
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Dayton Police looking for vehicles tied to man being shot in eye with BB, pellet gun
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie