DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Rain will return to the Miami Valley Thursday.
Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Jamie Jarosik said the Miami Valley will see a lot of dry time with a mix of sun and clouds, but scattered showers and thunderstorms become most likely Thursday afternoon and evening. Jamie also said it will start to feel more humid today, as well, with highs in the low 80s.
You can expect to see showers with the chance of thunder through the early overnight hours. This activity will die down, and a little fog is possible through early Friday morning. Friday afternoon looks mostly dry but very warm and humid.
Rain chances will remain low Saturday but will increase for Father’s Day. Showers and thunderstorms will be most numerous in the afternoon hours.
Stay up to date on weather where you are with the Storm Team 2 Weather App. It’s always free and available in your app store.
- Bubonic Plague case diagnosed in China
- ‘God has another angel’: Broadway star Nick Cordero dies at 41 after COVID-19 battle
- Swim club sees slight increase in membership as more new families join
- Inaugural Wright Dunbar Day celebrates Paul Laurence Dunbar’s birthday and historic district
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Clark County crash