TROY, Ohio (WDTN) – Kettering Health Network announced Friday at the new radiation oncology center at Troy Hospital will open on Jan. 16 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 4 pm.
The new center will open at the Kettering Cancer Care at the hospital. According to Kettering Health, the new radiation oncology center will offer comprehensive, advanced therapies and technologies to care for virtually any form of cancer.
- Levitt Pavilion holds first in-person concert since start of pandemic
- “Operation: Dinosaur held at National Museum of the US Air Force
- 70th annual Poultry Days Festival held in Versailles this weekend
- First ‘Dayton Marcos Day’ celebrates history of Dayton’s Negro League baseball team
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020