DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Public Health Dayton & Montgomery County announced plans for the Phase 1B rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine, which will begin with those individuals 80 years and older.
This first round is only for people 80 years of age and older, anyone younger will not be eligible to receive the vaccine. Identification will be required at most distribution sites to confirm age.
Public Health — Dayton & Montgomery County
- Registration begins Friday, Jan. 15, at 8:30 a.m. Due to a limit in supply, registration is limited to the first 600 participants. Visit www.phdmc.org or call 937-225-6217 to register or to get updated information.
Five Rivers Health Centers
- Registration is set to begin Sunday, Jan. 17. Five Rivers Family Health Center will be the only site giving vaccines. Visit www.fiverivershealthcenters.org or the organizations Facebook for updated information.
Community Health Centers of Greater Dayton
- Vaccines will be available at all six of the organizations centers. Call 937-461-6869 to schedule an appointment or visit www.communityhealthdayton.org for more information.
Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association
- Do not call hospitals or visit expecting to receive a vaccine. GDAHA asks that those interested visit www.premierhealth.com/vaccine or www.ketteringhealth.org/coronavirus to register or for more information.
- Starting Saturday, Jan. 16, those interested can visit www.kroger.com/ohiocovidvaccine or call 816-211-5320 to schedule an appointment or for more information.
ZIKS Family Pharmacy
- Visit www.ziksrx.com to get updated information on vaccine distribution.
That phase is scheduled to begin the week of January 18, 2021.
Health officials said it is important to note that there is no public pre-registration or waiting list for vaccine being distributed by Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County at this time.