MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Four additional businesses have been ordered to cease operations by Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County.
Public Health maintains a list on their website of businesses that have been deemed nonessential as defined by the state’s stay at home order.
On Thursday, four more businesses were added to the list: 70’s Rock Shop in Union, Elite Smoke Shop in Miamisburg, Rich’s Tobacco Shop in Kettering, and Your CBD Stores in Centerville.
To date, 16 businesses have been ordered to cease operations.
- Meghan speaks out on racial divisions in US
- Ohio more than $3.5B to jobless during COVID-19 crisis
- Pentagon-Trump clash breaks open over military and protests
- 1.9 million seek jobless aid even as reopenings slow layoffs
- Video shows Chicago police officer placing knee on woman’s neck in mall parking lot