MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Four additional businesses have been ordered to cease operations by Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County.
Public Health maintains a list on their website of businesses that have been deemed nonessential as defined by the state’s stay at home order.
On Thursday, four more businesses were added to the list: 70’s Rock Shop in Union, Elite Smoke Shop in Miamisburg, Rich’s Tobacco Shop in Kettering, and Your CBD Stores in Centerville.
To date, 16 businesses have been ordered to cease operations.
- School district pulls Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day citing ‘racial undertones’
- Coldest February in 6 years
- Senate confirms Miguel Cardona as Biden’s education secretary
- Special Olympics encouraging people to ‘Plunge My Way’
- Texas lawmakers concerned about COVID-19 risk as migrants gain entry to the US