KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Nearly 40 people gathered for a peaceful protest in Kettering Tuesday night.
The group marched around the intersection of West Dorothy Lane and Far Hills Avenue.
Police officers from Kettering and Oakwood were on scene, with one officer marching with the protesters for a time. Protesters say they came to honor the memory of George Floyd and support the Black Lives Matter movement.
The group protested for nearly four hours before breaking up around 9 p.m.
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Live streamed video shows priest in Beirut run for cover after explosions
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends