FAIRBORN, Ohio (WDTN) – The family of a Fairborn woman held a prayer vigil on Thursday as she continues to battle COVID-19 in the hospital. Organizers say the vigil was meant to recognize all coronavirus patients, as well as health care workers.
Michelle Webre says her mother has been hospitalized since July and remains on a ventilator. She believes it is important for the community to come together and to never lose hope.
“I think it’s extremely important that, not only the Christian community, but the community come together right now and show support and prayer for those that are hospitalized,” she said.
The family first held a vigil in July outside Kettering Medical Center.
- UD bounces back with 67-47 win over Western Michigan
- Musk says he met with Apple CEO Tim Cook amid public tensions
- New Alzheimer’s drug slows cognitive decline, experts say
- Starbucks violated labor law, ordered to negotiate with union: National Labor Relations Board
- Rubio stokes 2024 chatter with planned book release