DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The United States Postal Service said Tuesday it is in the process of hiring 150 people to fill Postal Support Employees and Mailhandler Assistant positions for the Dayton Mail Processing Annex and Dayton Processing and Distribution Center.
USPS said these positions perform mail handling, mail processing or a combination of such duties as required. Starting salaries range from $16.55 to $18.15 an hour. Applicants must be 18 years of age or 16 years of age with a high school diploma. All applicants must be able to pass a drug screening and a criminal background investigation.
Available jobs are listed on the USPS website. The Postal Service encouraged applicants to check the website regularly to keep up with the changes in position openings. For more information, contact USPS Field Recruiter Lisa Butts at (513) 684-5167.
There is no fee to apply for a position with the Postal Service. Free information about career opportunities with the Postal Service is available online.
- ‘I needed to say something before I could move on’: Chrissy Teigen posts heartbreaking essay about pregnancy loss
- Dodgers star and former Dayton Dragon pulled from World Series after testing positive for COVID-19
- Hospitals prepare as hospitalizations rise in the Miami Valley
- Montgomery County reaches settlement agreements with PGO
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man