RIVERSIDE, Ohio (WDTN) – A 19-year-old is in the hospital after a shooting incident at a home in Riverside Friday evening.
Sgt. Vance with Riverside Police tell 2 NEWS the self-inflicted injury occurred at his friend’s house in the 2500 block of Warrendale Avenue. The victim then walked to J&B Transmission on Valley Pike looking for help, where he collapsed.
He was rushed to Miami Valley Hospital with gunshot wounds to his neck/face area.
Police are not labeling it an attempted suicide but they do say alcohol was likely a factor.
- DeWine: National Guard, Ohio State Patrol move into Columbus
- Rep. Joyce Beatty, Columbus City Council President Hardin pepper-sprayed during protest
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 35,034 cases, 2,149 deaths
- Dayton Art Institute working on best way to reopen
- Protestors disperse, Dayton Police say that chemical munitions used after officer was injured