RIVERSIDE, Ohio (WDTN) – A 19-year-old is in the hospital after a shooting incident at a home in Riverside Friday evening.
Sgt. Vance with Riverside Police tell 2 NEWS the self-inflicted injury occurred at his friend’s house in the 2500 block of Warrendale Avenue. The victim then walked to J&B Transmission on Valley Pike looking for help, where he collapsed.
He was rushed to Miami Valley Hospital with gunshot wounds to his neck/face area.
Police are not labeling it an attempted suicide but they do say alcohol was likely a factor.
- Montgomery County receives $15.8 million to provide rental assistance
- Studies show getting the COVID-19 vaccine could be annual
- Premier Health administers 100,000th dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- South African variant may be able to ‘break through’ Pfizer vaccine, study finds
- William, Harry remember Prince Philip’s wit, service to UK in statements honoring his life