DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton police are investigating after an armed robbery at a credit union. Police say two men robbed the Universal 1 Credit Union on Harshman Road just after 12:30 this afternoon.
Police described the suspects as two black males wearing all black outfits. One of the men was wearing a multi-colored backpack.
The men fled the store in a black Nissan SUV and went in an unknown direction.
No injuries were reported in this robbery and Dayton Police are still investigating.
- UD Arena testing site changes hours, testing focus
- DPS summer food program to begin June 8
- Mayor: ‘Racism is a moral affront to the diverse community of Springfield’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Meghan speaks out on racial divisions in US