DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating reports that a person was shot outside a building in Dayton.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS the call came in around 5:30 pm and multiple shots were reportedly fired.
The incident took place in the 800 block of Danner Avenue.
Officials could not immediately say if a suspect is on the run or if the victim was seriously injured.
2 NEWS is on the scene and will provide updates to this developing story as they become available.
- Russia registers virus vaccine, Putin’s daughter given it
- Bar owner sets 11 p.m. closing time after receiving citation
- College & Coronavirus: Packing during the pandemic
- Secret Service involved in shooting outside White House
- Police: Man jailed after throwing knife at victim, refusing to come out of home