DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews responded to reports of a possible shooting in Dayton Tuesday afternoon.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS that around 2:20 pm, someone called 911 and told dispatchers that someone had been shot in the 330 block of Westwood Avenue.
The caller hung up immediately after and dispatchers were not able to get back in touch.
Upon their arrival, medics took one victim to Miami Valley Hospital.
Officials could not immediately how badly the person was injured.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Two officers hit by car during protest in New York
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- ‘It’s the right thing to do’: People out cleaning up streets after weekend protests
- City of Springfield to hold virtual meeting June 2
- Officer shot in the head in Las Vegas on life support