MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A car stolen from a shopper at the Dayton Mall last week has been recovered, and since Black Friday kicks off the unofficial holiday shopping season, safety officials are warning people to remember safe shopping practices.
The Buick Regal jacked from the Dayton Mall last Saturday was found Thursday, stripped on the inside.
But Officer Pat McCoy with Miami Township Police said evidence was sent off to the lab and hopes a suspect will be identified.
He said these crimes of opportunity could happen at any shopping center so it’s best to always be on your guard.
- Premier Health upgrades EMS software for easier, safer handoffs at hospitals
- ODNR suspends non-resident hunting, fishing license sales
- Veteran buys $20K bottle of bourbon for $40K to help restaurant stay open during COVID-19 crisis
- Elkton prison inmate desperate to get out, saying more inmates keep getting sick
- Greene County Sheriff’s deputy tests positive for COVID-19