DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A man is dead after a shooting in Dayton Friday evening.
It happened in the 6 o’clock hour in the 4600 block of Forsythe Avenue.
A 911 caller reported hearing several shots fired and screaming in the area.
According to the Montgomery County Coroner, the victim died after being taken to the hospital. They identify him as 32-year-old Dandre Hill.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Another 35,000 file for unemployment in Ohio, but claims continue to decrease
- Lawmakers to get classified briefing on Russia bounty intel
- US adds 4.8 million jobs as unemployment falls to 11.1%
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer