DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A man is dead after a shooting in Dayton Friday evening.
It happened in the 6 o’clock hour in the 4600 block of Forsythe Avenue.
A 911 caller reported hearing several shots fired and screaming in the area.
According to the Montgomery County Coroner, the victim died after being taken to the hospital. They identify him as 32-year-old Dandre Hill.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Bouncer discusses life four months after Oregon District shooting
- Police investigating after armed robbery at Dayton Family Dollar
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- House Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump